1. Admission to school is made through admission test. Priority is given to the children of Defence Service personnel.
2. Priorities of admission
3. Admission of children of Serving Personnel coming on transfer from outstation can be made at any time during the year.
4. Students coming from Army Public School on transfer will not appear for an admission test in the new school if have completed one academic session in the previous school and their academic record has been received with transfer certificate. Otherwise, they will also have to take an admission test in the new school and admission will be offered to them according to the decision of the Principal of the school.
5. Pupil seeking new admission as well as those coming on transfer from an Army Public School will have to produce a transfer certificate. In case that school is not an Army Public School, the certificate should be endorsed by the District Education Officer of the District in which the school is located. The endorsement should specifically indicate whether it is a recognized institution or not.
6. Admission of new students to classes I to IX in the school shall be made during the last week of March or 1st week of April.
7. Parents/ Guardian will submit the application for registration for classes I to IX on the prescribed form available in the office latest by 25th March.
8. Admission test will be conducted by the school on the dates to be notified by the Principal.
9. Admission will be allowed after a pupil qualifies in the test and submits the transfer certificate of the previous school along with the progress report of the last examination passed.
10. The standard of the admission test will be of the level of the annual examination of the class preceding that to which admission is sought. The admission test will be held in the following subjects:
11. The Principal will arrange the Admission Test and his/her decision on admission will be final.
12. If in an admission test for admission to a particular class, a pupil is found unsuitable for the class, then this shall not entitle the pupil for admission to the next lower class automatically without and admission test.
13. A pupil who fails once at the annual examination may be admitted to the same class in the next session of the same or of any other Army Public School. A pupil who fails twice at the annual examination shall not be admitted even special cases.
14. The pupil should complete the age of 5 years on 31st March of the year for admission to class I but he/she should not be more then 7 years. The age for admission to other classes will be regulated accordingly.
PROOF OF AGE
CHANGE IN DATE OF BIRTH
Once recorded in the School Scholar Register, change in the date of birth will not be accepted.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
As per APS rule.